siti preferiti.
[translation: favorite sites. it was a bonus that it rhymed.]School has been oh so busy this week. and will be for the next two weeks. sound familiar?
These are some websites i have been frequenting lately, some pertaining to school, some not. but most of them pertaining to school. [the reason for sharing them here is twofold... since i haven't had any time to go read favorite design periodicals, most of my sources of inspiration lately have been of the online variety. secondly, if i put all of these links in this blogpost, it means I can close all of these windows that have been hanging around and minimized on my computer.]
I've been using this website spessissimo [veryyyy often] for my Italian essay...
this lamp is making an appearance in my design final project and i needed to refer to that picture for a visual reference...
I just really like scandinavian design websites, what can I say?
this is just all-around great. (I LOVE THE PERSPECTIVE CHAIR)
I would like to make these soon...but varied in a Christmassy sort of way.
and of course, it wouldn't be right if I wasn't spending hours here, helping people with their last-minute research needs at the hbll.
speaking of last-minute research needs....

Good luck with your finals!! Miss you! And hopefully we will get to see you in a few weeks. :)
ReplyDelete