a change of name. because change is good.

11:08 AM Elizabeth 2 Comments

"Sogni d'oro"
[so-nyee d'oh-ro]

Translation: dreams of gold; it's the Italian equivalent of "sweet dreams."

• I love this quote from President Thomas S. Monson: "The future is as bright as your faith." This sense of optimism and hope is wonderful.
• Many people get their good ideas in the shower or while running. Most of mine, though, come when I'm trying to fall asleep. As an insomniac, bedtime is when I most want my mind to be slowing down, not spinning with thoughts, but I've learned to love my bedtime ideas.
• I love this song and this song.
• sometimes this summer feels like a dream. and I have lots of dreams for the future.
and so this new dream name seems fitting.

2 comments :

  1. amo questo frase, "sogni d'oro" e un nome perfetto per questo blog. TVB cara Liz. layne

    ReplyDelete