how tall this fall

11:16 PM Elizabeth 0 Comments

My sister was in New York last weekend to help with our family's Pumpkin Patch and the photos of the PP on her blog filled me with happiness. I love the dreamy quality of those film photos.


As a child, I took many a photo in front of this sign that says "How Tall This Fall."

But I just considered another meaning of those words. How tall I am stretching this fall, the things I am learning, the ways I am growing. School is the busiest it has ever been. I suppose it is only logical that it would be, since moving forward, even just in my classes, requires growth and progress. I don't have a sign to stand in front of, but I can take a mental snapshot of my life right now; my stresses, my worries, my joys, and my triumphs. And I can remember how tall I am this fall.

0 notes :