miscellany

3:50 PM Elizabeth 2 Comments

(these items are unrelated, but here they are nonetheless.)

In Italy, the juice we drank was closer to nectar as it's much thicker, and consequently delicious. We had either pear or A.C.E. (a combination of orange, carrot, and lemon juices) every morning with breakfast, and in the states, you can buy pear nectar, which is so similar!

I made some envelopes from maps after seeing the idea here (via pinterest). This is probably a better alternative to purchasing stationery, as I love pretty stationery and always have something on hand from which I could make an envelope, be it a map or otherwise.

Another stationery item: a notebook covered with some of my train and bus tickets from Italy (including my train ticket from Poggibonsi to Siena on that fateful day when we went to San Gimignano, ha). 

2 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness! I love the notebook--and I'm going to copy it, seeing as I saved all my train and bus tickets too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwah! i miss A.C.E soooo much! i dream of it. okay not really. but i would if i could control my dream.

    ReplyDelete