la bellissima città di Siena!
I am in Siena! (beautiful, beautiful Siena. I cannot get over how pretty this city is.) After a long day of travel, my roommates and I finally all made it here. Yesterday was a holiday (Easter Monday) so we spent the day exploring the city.(This is essentially what every street looks like.)
in the Piazza del Campo
(symbol/crest of Siena)
il Duomo. This building is absolutely exquisite.
Our first gelato! (at Kopakabana)
I had pistacchio, nocciola, and fior di latte, buonissimo.
I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I am Italy--it's so exciting to hear snippets of Italian conversation and speak it all day and soak in all of the culture that surrounds me. It's only day three and I love everything already.

this makes me so happy!!!
ReplyDeleteaaaaah! so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteKopakabana! Say hello to Siena for me!
ReplyDeleteis that gelato????????????????
ReplyDelete