on colors... minty ones, specifically

9:30 PM Elizabeth 1 Comments

somehow this slipped through the cracks, but lately (as in, this entire summer) i have been obsessed with all sorts of minty blues and greens.

in case you haven't already guessed this, here are some examples:


 these might just be my favorite colors. and this realization is a big deal, considering 'what's your favorite color?' is one of the questions i find hardest to answer! ...just don't hold me to it.

1 comment :

  1. I have trouble answering the favorite color question too! I think I have decided that a pretty red-orange is my fave. Like you, I LOVE greens and aquas but couldn't live without rusty reds and watermelon pinks...I especially love aqua, green, and pinky reds together (as I have noticed in decorating my home). And now and then a good yellow really does it for me... Why are there so many beautiful colors in the rainbow? Yup...I'm back to having "the rainbow" as my favorite color? I thought I was so original with that response back when I was eight or so.

    ReplyDelete