C & C

10:21 PM Elizabeth 0 Comments

[part one of two, because I couldn't narrow things down my favorite photos]

My dearest beautiful cousin Catherine and her [now] husband Christian were married in the Manhattan Temple on New Year's Eve! The Manhattan Temple holds a special place in her heart as she participated in the opening jubilee when the temple was constructed and her family lived on Long Island. Love. I'm so glad we could be there with all our cousins!

Baby Max is the sweetest! (the bridesmaids were on baby duty and he was so good for us)

love these kids.

Becca is home!!! It was so wonderful to be with all our NJ extended family!


It was quite icy in Central Park but I am always thankful for photos afterwards and that we braved the cold. It was such a beautiful day and Catherine and Christian were stopping traffic (literally) as well as park-passerby wishing their congratulations.

0 notes :