sundry life goals

4:13 PM Elizabeth 2 Comments

-learn French
-relearn Spanish
-run a 5K
-[always] have a garden
-keep bees
-design my home
-watch July 4th fireworks in Philadelphia
-make a short film
-stateside travel: Yellowstone, Chicago, Alaska
-international travel: Morocco, southern France, Denmark, Sweden
-return visits: Italy, Paris, northern CA coast, Prince Edward Island
-always make time for reading

These are just some various goals that I've had for a while and wanted to list. A few are in the works: Melissa and I are signed up for a 5K this summer, I'm taking French classes in the fall, and the lone tomato in my balcony garden is almost ripe. I realize some of these are a little lofty (hello, costly international travel), but as my mom wisely says, "A goal unwritten is but a wish." I quite agree.

2 comments :

  1. Oo! what 5k are you doing? And I like that quote from your mom. Very good point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's in July at the lavender farm near Mona!!

    ReplyDelete