finito. finished.
my final project is DONE.After many hours of sketching, pencil-sharpening, praising aloud of the gradient mesh tool in Adobe Illustrator, the using-up of 1.5 rolls of double stick tape, multiple trips to the bookstore, emailing back companies and telling them that no I actually don't need a shipping quote for the wood flooring I ordered a sample of, and a little teeth-gnashing...it's doooone! And I feel very positively about it, which is maybe even more important than the fact that it's finished.
chairs: 1. Eames side chair w/ Eiffel base, 2. Arne Jacobsen Ant chair, 3. Cherner side chair, 4. Michael Thonet-esque cafe chair, 5. Arne Jacobsen No. 7 Chair, 6. Bertoia Wire Side Chair
lighting fixtures: 1. I designed this one..., 2. drum shade, 3. via Ikea.

it looks SO GOOD. and i love gradient mesh like i love t-squares. which, as you know, is a lot.
ReplyDelete